In India, every couple nurtures dreams of becoming parents and raising their own child. The number of women experiencing infertility issues is expected to rise due to delayed child-bearing following late and postponing child-planning for career commitments. Among men too, rising stress and lifestyle issues is causing a spurt in fertility issues.
“IVF has helped a growing number of couples fulfil their dreams of becoming parents. The technique helps tide over the majority of infertility issues plaguing both men and women and result in healthy pregnancy. If couples plan well and choose a trusted IVF clinic which is leader in the field and offers financial options as per their needs, the journey to parenthood can be smooth minus the financial stressors,” says Dr Himanshu Bavishi, Founder Director of Bavishi Fertility Institute, Ahmedabad. Dr Bavishi adds that an average IVF cycle in a reputed IVF clinic costs around Rs 1-1.5 lakh depending upon the infertility complications of the couple. This would include professional consultation fee, hospital charges, IVF procedure charges, IVF lab charges, consumables and most importantly also the medicine to be administered.
“Couples seeking good results should not get blindsided by discounted treatment plans. Cheap is not necessarily the best and patients should choose their IVF partners that have the most experience and best IVF cycle outcomes,” he advises.
Financing is available in a number of forms for IVF. While some clinics offer financing, most clinics partner with third-party lenders to offer financing. Then there are lenders that aren’t associated with specific clinics meaning you could take the funds you receive anywhere you’d like. Those lenders include companies that have dedicated IVF and fertility lending programs to those like credit unions who offer a basic personal loan. Here is a list of what you need to know about such loans:
• Compare rates: Since different banks offer different rates, you should do a comparison before choosing any one bank.
• Documentation: You will have to provide various documents to prove your identity, address and income. This documentation may not be required if you are already a customer of the bank.
• Tenure: The tenure of a personal loan ranges from one to five years.
• Repayments: You can repay the loan in easy equated monthly instalments (EMI). You can work out the tenure and the amount of EMI you pay every month with the bank. The amount can be paid through post-dated cheques or you can leave a standing instruction to debit your Bank account with the EMI amount.
• Amount: The amount of the loan varies from bank to bank. Some banks extends loans for up to Rs 40 lakh, depending on eligibility.
• Credit score: You will be able to get better terms if you have a good credit score.
• Online disbursal: Many banks disburse loans online, particularly to existing customers, with minimal documentation.
• Eligibility calculator: If you want to check if you are eligible for a loan from Bank, use its Personal Loan eligibility calculator.
To know more, visit www.bsvstartivf.com
Powered by Brandwagon
Things Every Woman Should Know Before Taking Birth Control Pills
All You Need To Know About Fertility And Pregnancy With Endometriosis
Expert Shares Winter Care Tips For Pregnant Women
All You Need To Know About Ovulation Tracking For Pregnancy Planning
Ask The Expert: How Late Is Too Late For Pregnancy?
Healthy Mind-Body Connection: Paving The Way Towards A Successful Pregnancy
Get Your Flow Back: Ways To Regulate Your Periods
Femina Health Series: Overcoming Risks Of Seeking IVF During COVID Times
Expert Speak: Sex After Menopause—The Psychological Factor
We tailor your experience and understand how you and other visitors use this website by using cookies and other technologies. This means we are able to keep this site free-of-charge to use.
Please provide your consent for the following so that we can ensure that you have an enjoyable experience on our website.